If you register at our Site, you agree to provide truthful, accurate, and reliable information about yourself. You agree that you will keep your information accurate, current, and complete. If you obtain a username and password in connection with your registration, you agree to safeguard the confidentiality of your password and agree that you will not disclose or share the password with any third parties. You are responsible for all activities that may occur under your username or password.
By accessing the Site, we grant to you a limited license to use the Site, including the limited right to view, bookmark, download and print, for your non-commercial, personal use and information only, those pages of the Site that interest you, subject to any other terms and conditions of use in these Terms or on the Site. These Terms cannot be waived or modified by any oral communication between you and US Combat Sports. Your use of any materials or software from the Site is terminable by US Combat Sports at any time.
If you are under 13 years old, you may not submit any personally identifiable information to US Combat Sports through the Site or otherwise. Portions of this Site may contain mature content that is not suitable for viewing by minors. Parents and guardians of minors should exercise appropriate adult supervision of any use of this Site by minors under their control.
We reserve the right to change, delete, and update portions of these Terms or other policies that govern use of the Site at our discretion. You should review these Terms periodically for changes. Any amendments and/or modifications by US Combat Sports will be prospective only, and unless otherwise provided in this Agreement, will be effective upon posting to the Site. The Terms can be accessed from the link at the bottom of the Site page. If you use the Site after we post changes to the Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated Terms.
We rely on a variety of sources for the information provided on the Site. US Combat Sports does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, quality, or reliability of information located on the Site. You acknowledge that US Combat Sports receives content from multiple parties, including third parties, and that those parties are responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, and reliability of the content that they submit. Any reliance on material posted at the Site shall be at your own risk.
US Combat Sports or its content providers shall own or license all of the content, materials, and other intellectual property related to the Site, including, without limit, all text, graphics, photographs, music, data, images, audio and video clips, software, names, button icons, logos, images, designs, titles, words or phrases, page headers, service names, trademarks, patents, and copyrights (collectively, “Materials”). You have no rights to the Materials, except as expressly set forth in these Terms (such as with respect to User Content as defined below). Any use of the Materials, except as permitted by these Terms, is expressly prohibited.
If you upload, post, or otherwise submit Materials to the Site (“User Content”), the User Content shall be deemed owned by you. You grant to US Combat Sports and its affiliated entities a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, publish, display, distribute, perform, exploit, and prepare derivative works of the User Content in connection with the business operations of US Combat Sports and its affiliated entities, including this Site. You are solely responsible for all third party claims, liabilities, and damages arising from or in connection with your User Content, and we assume no such liability. You represent and warrant that any User Content submitted by you will be truthful and accurate in all respects.
The Materials and use of the Site (including US Combat Sport’s name and the logos and software used in the Site) are registered and/or protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. You agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Site. You may not delete or change any copyright or trademark notices, and may not alter or modify the Materials in any manner without the express written permission of US Combat Sports.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
You may not:
- use the Site to transmit, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, e-mail, or distribute in any way material or content that infringes any copyright, trademark, proprietary, or other right of any party or that violates these Terms;
- copy, modify, distribute, create any derivative or compilation work from, or display US Combat Sport’s name or logo, or any text, graphic images, or other content from the Site or redeliver it using framing, scraping, or similar technology;
- use any device designed to provide repeated automated access to the Site other than those made generally available by US Combat Sports;
- include the US Combat Sports logo, and other marks, of various products and services offered by US Combat Sports or any other US Combat Sports trademarked materials, the name of any US Combat Sports personnel, or any variation of these items as a metatag or hidden textual element, or in any other fashion that may create a false or misleading impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement between US Combat Sports and you, any other party, or any other website, or otherwise use these items without US Combat Sport’s express written permission;
- upload, e-mail or otherwise transmit to US Combat Sports or through the Site any of the following: a sexually-explicit image or statement; advertising, promotional, or other unauthorized communication, including, without limitation, “junk mail,” surveys, unsolicited e-mail, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or other inappropriate or prohibited materials; and any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs that might interrupt, limit or interfere with, damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information related to the Site or any computer software, hardware or other equipment that is owned, leased or used by US Combat Sports;
- create a link to the Site without US Combat Sport’s prior written permission;
- use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation without US Combat Sport’s prior written permission;
- use the Site to post or transmit any threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or any other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without US Combat Sport’s express written permission;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in US Combat Sport’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large data load on the US Combat Sports infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- bypass measures used by US Combat Sports to prevent or restrict access to the Site, violate or attempt to violate the security or authentication measures of the system, or attempt to prove, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network without proper written authorization from US Combat Sports; or
- impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent any affiliation with another person, entity or association, use false e-mail or other headers, or otherwise conceal your identity from US Combat Sports for any purpose.
US Combat Sports reserves the right to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting information or materials violating the above prohibitions to law enforcement authorities or pursuant to any court order.
Termination, Removal of Materials, and Monitoring
These Terms are effective until terminated. US Combat Sports may terminate, restrict, or suspend all or part of your license to access the Site and delete any User Content transmitted to or through the Site, at any time, in its sole discretion, without prior notice to you and without any liability to you. US Combat Sports also reserves the right to take any action relating to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate if such information, as determined in US Combat Sport’s sole discretion, may create liability for US Combat Sports, its affiliates, agents, customers, or its contractors or may affect US Combat Sport’s business relationships or contracts with its agents, customers, or its contractors. US Combat Sports further reserves the right to remove any materials that are defamatory, abusive, illegal, harassing, immoral, disruptive or do not conform to these Terms - though US Combat Sports shall be under no affirmative obligation to monitor any of the foregoing or to otherwise screen or monitor any communications or information prior to posting. You agree that US Combat Sports has the right, but is not obligated, to monitor your use of the Site and any communications made by you related to such use. You release US Combat Sports from liability related to its monitoring activities.
For your general informational use only, US Combat Sports may provide access to third party websites. These links allow you to leave the Site. US Combat Sports is unable to verify, and takes no responsibility for, the contents of any third party website that may be linked to the Site via hyperlink or otherwise, whether such link is provided by US Combat Sports or by a third party (including any responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of any third party website to which US Combat Sports may link). By providing access to other websites, US Combat Sports is not recommending or supporting any third party, is not recommending the purchase or sale of any products or services of a third party, and is not endorsing or acknowledging that it is affiliated with any website's sponsoring organization. US Combat Sports does not expressly, or by implication, endorse, recommend, or make any representations or warranties related to any commercial product, process or service (whether by trade name, trademark, service mark, generic description or referral to a distributor or manufacturer) referred to on any third party site or related to creation of links to such site. Before relying on any information contained on any third party website, you are cautioned to undertake your own independent evaluation of its accuracy, completeness, usefulness, timeliness and correct sequencing, and protections against potential viruses and other malicious code in downloaded material.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE FURNISHED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, SECURITY, CORRECTNESS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). US COMBAT SPORTS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY THE “US COMBAT SPORTS PARTIES”) MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, RESULTS OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, THE EXISTENCE OF ANY VIRUS, WORM, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DISABLING DEVICE FROM ANY SOURCE, THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY A PARTY OTHER THAN THE US COMBAT SPORTS PARTIES, ANY TECHNICAL FAILURES (INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURES), OR LOSS OR USE OF DATA.
USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT THE US COMBAT SPORTS PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE US COMBAT SPORTS PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, FEES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT (IF ANY) PAID BY YOU TO US COMBAT SPORTS TO PURCHASE THE PARTICULAR SERVICES WHICH FORM THE BASIS OF YOUR CLAIM OR $100 IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID ANY AMOUNTS TO US COMBAT SPORTS. IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE WAIVER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OR DAMAGES WAIVERS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION, SOME OF THESE PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AGREE TO PROMPTLY NOTIFY US COMBAT SPORTS IN WRITING IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE US COMBAT SPORTS PARTIES, AND, IN ANY EVENT, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM NOT BROUGHT WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER IT ARISES (OR SUCH SHORTER PERIOD UNDER APPLICABLE STATUTES OF LIMITATION) SHALL BE WAIVED AND RELEASED.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the US Combat Sports Parties from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or related to your breach of these Terms, your violation of law, or your violation or threatened violation of any person's or entity's rights (including, without limitation, copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, or other proprietary rights, or publicity, contract, moral, or privacy rights related to User Content or otherwise).
Contacts / Solicitations
In certain cases, users and other contributors of content might post their email address or other contact information on the Site. The contact information is to be used only for purposes of contacting that individual to discuss the content that they posted. You may not contact those individuals or any employees of US Combat Sports for commercial purposes in any manner without the prior written consent of US Combat Sports.
Some mobile devices may not be capable of accessing the Site in its entirety. US Combat Sports is not responsible or liable for any errors, inaccuracies, faults, or failures arising in connection with your attempts to access the Site using a mobile device. Furthermore, you agree that you alone are responsible for all access and connectivity charges assessed by your communications carrier in connection with use of the mobile device.
US Combat Sports manages the Site from offices within the State of Wisconsin in the United States. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and regulations. You agree that the laws of the State of Wisconsin (excluding any choice of law rules) govern your rights and obligations relating to US Combat Sports and your use of the Site, and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes shall be the state or federal courts located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No failure to exercise and no delay in exercising, by US Combat Sports, any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver. Any waiver by US Combat Sports of a breach of any provision of these Terms shall not be a waiver of any other breach and shall not be construed to be a modification of the Terms unless and until agreed to in writing by US Combat Sports.
Copyright Agent for Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, US Combat Sports designates the agent below to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement. If you reasonably believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide to US Combat Sport’s designated agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information included in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
US Combat Sports’ designated agent for notification may be contacted at:
By Mail: US Combat Sports
12425 Knoll Rd Suite 120
Elm Grove, WI 53122
By Phone: (414) 921 0407
By Fax: (414) 431-7003
Additional terms and conditions may apply to specific locations on the Site or other services offered by US Combat Sports. All such terms and conditions are incorporated herein by reference and shall be binding upon all users.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement with US Combat Sports related to the Site. All prior agreements, representations, statements, negotiations, and undertakings with respect to the subject matter herein are superseded by these Terms. Terms that by their nature are intended to survive the termination, cancellation, or expiration of these Terms shall survive.
|< Prev||Next >|