• You Are Here
  • Forum Header
  • Wisconsin related combat sports discussion.
  • Page:
one_of_a_kind
Grasshopper

Question????

#15054 3 years, 7 months ago
How was Will Dicke able to fight on Combat USA without a License? Is it because he wouldnt of passed the blood work part of the exam?

Caleb Nelson go get tested for Hep B cuz you got more than just 10gs that night......

State commission FAIL!!!!!!
The topic has been locked.
learn
Grasshopper

Re:Question????

#15055 3 years, 7 months ago
wow with accusations like that you better hope youre right and if youre not you better hope you cant be found!
one_of_a_kind
Grasshopper

#15056 3 years, 7 months ago
lol just check the site.. dicke is not licensed... and if a big bad cave man shows up at my door i know his weakness n thats BJJ lmao
combatusa
Grasshopper

#15057 3 years, 7 months ago
You are an idiot. He does have a license. You got some bad info. Someone heard a piece of the story then jumped the gun. His first test did come back positive but it was because he got the anti-body the same day. His next 2 tests passed with flying colors... Next ask dont spout off about things you dont know 100%..
one_of_a_kind
Grasshopper

#15058 3 years, 7 months ago
NO NO!!! calm down on the coke adam... The facts dont lie! Dicke again is not licensed, there are only 20 fighters registered in WI n Will isnt one. Why would you need the anti-body Hep B anyways? To fight the Hep B virus....? hmmmmm.....?
combatusa
Grasshopper

#15059 3 years, 7 months ago
WOW you are a dipshit. He is licensed. I was there when he got it. I would call you by your name here, but you are smarter then to put your name up when talking out your ass. That was the only way he could fight. and Its a shot to prevent it.. I suppose you get your flue shot after you get the flue each tear too.. Maybe you are smoking something?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds
US Combat Sports Facebook US Combat Sports Twitter US Combat Sports YouTube US Combat Sports RSS Feed MMA Recap