• You Are Here
  • Forum Header
  • Discussion about strength & conditioning, eating & diet, cutting weight, etc. Anything related to health and fitness.
scottlester
Grasshopper

What's the Most Effective Weight Loss Supplement?

#15633 2 years, 8 months ago
Hello Guys.
I'm just a newbie here!
I would like to asked you guys, what's the most effective weight loss supplement for my 24 yrs. old sister?
She decided to add a new routine. And it's the taking of this kind of supplement.
I have no idea at all about this weight loss supplement available in the drugstore.
Can you suggest a supplement that has no side effect (most especially on the digestion) and the best of all, realy works to promote weight loss??
I've already asked my friend and he suggested me the Herbalife and Slender Factor.
Has anyone here know about this 2 products??
All the comments I've going to received will be appreciated
Thanks!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by scottlester. Reason: wrong spelling for the title
Steve Jorgensen
Warrior
Check out www.sjnutrition.net!!!

Re: What's the Most Effective Weight Loss Supplement?

#15634 2 years, 8 months ago
Herbalife works, just costs a lot and takes a lot of time.
Perry
Better than Gabe

#15635 2 years, 8 months ago
Stay away from supplements. They might help for a bit, but when you stop taking them your body will literally say WTF and throw the fat back on you. Not to mention how terrible they are for you in the first place.

Give her this tip. Eat whole foods. If you see an ingredient you cannot pronounce or you don't know what it is, don't eat it. Pretty simple. Then the obvious, cut back on sugars and bad fats. Eat a lot of veggies.

Work out a bit too.

Does she have digestion issues? If do, she might want to look into going grain-free and dairy-free
Steve Jorgensen
Warrior

#15711 2 years, 8 months ago
Supplements aren't bad for you, you just have to know how to use them.

First you need a proper diet and exercise, then you use supplements to help with what your body isn't getting enough of.

Have her go to a doctor first, see what he/she suggests and go from there.
scottlester
Grasshopper

#15713 2 years, 8 months ago
Steve Jorgensen: Thanks for your suggestion. Have you heard about the Slender Factor? According to my friend it's good for fat burning and controlling appetite.

Perry: She has no digestion issues before. That's my concern right now. I've heard a lot that there's weight loss products that has a side effect particularly on digestion. So we've been carefully on choosing a right, safe and effective product.

Thanks Guys! Really Appreciated
Steve Jorgensen
Warrior

#15715 2 years, 8 months ago
Most fat burners "burn fat" and control appetite with a lot of caffeine, this can keep you up all night if you aren't careful.

I've heard of it from a commercial if I do recall right. I don't trust any fat burners in general let alone ones that are on commercials that promise results and etc.

I always recommend, first seeing a doctor usually help not necessary sometimes, but diet and exercise are key. If a person lives a sedentary life style its as simple as going for a walk everyday is an improvement. If they person does physical leisure activities perhaps they should take it to the next step for exercising. and etc. You see what I'm getting at?

The other thing is you can't eat crap food. You are what you eat. Diet is usually everything.
Time to create page: 1.06 seconds
US Combat Sports Facebook US Combat Sports Twitter US Combat Sports YouTube US Combat Sports RSS Feed MMA Recap