• You Are Here
  • Forum Header
  • Discussion about strength & conditioning, eating & diet, cutting weight, etc. Anything related to health and fitness.
PunchfaceMMA
Grasshopper

Re: What's the Most Effective Weight Loss Supplement?

#15738 2 years, 6 months ago
The most important thing to help you lose weight is to eat right and exercise. The big food change is to cut back sugars and things that quickly digest into sugar (carbs). I'm not saying no carb. Just cut back, particularly on bleached carbs. Sugar triggers fat storage.

If you want to add a supplement to speed up the process, I recommend cycling on and off so your body doesn't suffer ill affects. Take the supplements for a couple weeks, get good results. Cycle off and learn how to maintain. Once you are stable. Go on for a couple weeks to lose the extra weight and repeat.

I personally buy my supplements at a local Max Muscle. They are a chain. The local one has a good team. They will be able to help you make the right choices. I use a night time booster and a drink powder to curb the hunger during the day. I also like making drinks like Eco Drink and Zipp Fizz. I find that drinking one of those in 32 oz of water goes a long way to helping me not eat without feeling run down and they aren't bad for you like a lot of other things out there. In fact, Eco Drink is Vitamin Water but better.

I'm hardly the skinniest guy in the world but I've lost 30 pounds over the past few months and have been making good process since getting my head out of the sand.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by PunchfaceMMA.
KristineMae01
Grasshopper

#15954 4 months ago
I never take supplements for weight loss. I just know that they will never work at all. What I do is that, together with my regular exercise, I have my weight loss recipes that really helps me in losing excess weights. This helps me a lot in achieving a body that I wish to have.
logesh
Grasshopper

#15966 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Try to lose weight naturally with some physical activities.
Time to create page: 0.89 seconds
US Combat Sports Facebook US Combat Sports Twitter US Combat Sports YouTube US Combat Sports RSS Feed MMA Recap